Group Payment & Cancellation Policy:
1. $500 Security Deposit Covers all Cabins and Lodge - Note: Groups renting 4 or more cabins must pay a Lodge use fee. (The Lodge is not available for use by groups renting 3 cabins or fewer.) Your Security Deposit secures your reservation, acknowledges that you understand and agree with the terms of your reservation confirmation and assures us that the cabins and Lodge will be left in the condition you found them. This is payable by Check or Credit Card and will be returned to you within two weeks of check out if all cabins and Lodge are left in the condition you found them. Any damage repair, content replacement or extra cleaning will be deducted from the Security Deposit.
NOTE: You forfeit the security deposit if you cancel your reservation. No rain checks.
2. Half of your total balance is due 12 weeks prior to check-in, payable with Visa, MasterCard or Check. The first half payment is non-refundable if you cancel your reservation. Failure to receive this payment, on time, is considered a cancellation and you forfeit the $500 security deposit.
3. The second half of your total balance is payable at check-in with Visa, MasterCard or Cash. No Checks accepted at Check-In. Keys to the cabins will not be given out until the total balance is paid.
4. When you make your reservations you are responsible for the total balance even if the number of participants drops below your planned number. The total balance is calculated on the number of cabins reserved not the number of people in attendance. In the event your group grows beyond the number you anticipated, we will work with you to try to accommodate them. However, there is a maximum occupancy for each cabin that cannot be exceeded.
NO SMOKING IN THE CABINS OR LODGE.
No Pets Allowed
No Alcohol Outside The Cabins. Quiet Time: 9 PM
No Unregistered Guests Allowed In The Cabins Without Prior Approval.
Check-In is 12:00 PM. Prior arrangements MUST be made for Early Arrival.
Early Arrival Fee: $100 per hour or partial hour prior to 12PM.
Check-Out 1:00 PM. Prior Arrangements MUST be made for Late Check-Out.
Late Check-Out Fee: $100 per hour or partial hour after 1PM.
Before Check-Out clean all used dishes, put trash in outside trash container, and take ALL food items with you.
No refunds or rain checks will be given in the event of an early check-out.
We are committed to providing a peaceful, relaxing, family friendly environment for our guests. All of our guests are expected to share this commitment. Any behavior to the contrary will not be tolerated.
We do our best to maintain our resort to insure your comfort at all times. In the event of loss of power, water or electricity we will do all we can to maintain your comfort. We will do our best to repair or replace any fixture, appliance or system so as minimize the impact on your comfort. However, we can not guarantee perfect performance of these items. We regret that occasionally circumstances arise beyond our control. When this happens, we will take whatever action we deem appropriate to remedy the situation.
Rate & Policy Change Policy:
Rates and Policies are subject to change without notice.
New Years Policy:
- Security Deposit and Half Payment required to secure reservation. These payments are Non-refundable in case of cancellation or change of reservation. Second half payment is due at check-in, payable by Visa, MasterCard or Cash, no checks.
- Failure to follow the policies of the resort will result in loss of Security Deposit.
- Cabins are for use by the guests registered in that cabin only. No unregistered guests are allowed in the cabins or lodge.
- Maximum capacity of each cabin may not be exceeded at any time. Guests renting multiple cabins only may not all gather in one cabin.
- Lodge is not available unless it has been reserved and use fee paid.
- Fireworks are prohibited.
- Discharging firearms is prohibited.
- Beating on pots and pans from the cabins and lodge is prohibited.
- A Deputy Sheriff will be on duty to monitor activities at the resort on New Years Eve.
Failure To Observe These Policies Will Result In The Loss Of Your Security Deposit.